Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things have been crazy busy

It is a good thing my hummingbirds have all headed south.  My photography has been crazy busy. Which is a blessing.  I think I found a new love.  I love shooting Senior's!  I have shot 3 and have 2 more next week.  How fun is that?  (I'll share some of my favorite shots in a bit)  I had a shoot with  my little ones and my nieces.  I think I had more fun than they did!!! I also had a couple family shoots and a special event shoot.

Last month I was asked to shoot a 40th Anniversary/wedding renewal.  We had a great day!!! Then, this past sunday I had the honor of shooting a beautiful wedding.  It was a beautiful day for the wedding.  The bride and groom were perfect in front of the camera and were so easy to work with.  I'll share a couple more shots from their beautiful day also.  See, I told you I have been busy!

In my next post.  I'll tell you what happened to me and how God was watching over me.  So, stay tuned....

Senior Shoots---







 Engagement and Wedding:




Renewing their wedding vows:



Lovely family shoot



My brother-in-law and family:

 

~Cousins~

~

 
 Last but not least---My Children






1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing so well, have to agree Seniors are where it is for me as well !!

    ReplyDelete