Friday, March 1, 2013

Featured at Oliver Winery

This is so exciting!  I entered Oliver Winery's photo contest and was selected.  Here's their email:

Congratulations!

We loved the photo you submitted to our photo contest, Everyone Loves Oliver, last month.

We have posted the photo  on our blog and will feature it on our next round of store displays nationwide. Look for yourself wherever Oliver is sold!

Oliver Winery Marketing Department

8024 North State Road 37
Bloomington IN 47404

Thank you for your wonderful entry!

A bit of history behind this image.  Every year I visit Oliver Winery's beautiful spring garden as part of my birthday.  I spend hours walking around and taking pictures.  (and of course I have to buy a bottle of wine to take home).    Here's the image I submitted.  I can't wait until this April to spend my next birthday there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment